HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS OF SCOTLAND – 11 Days
From Kyle of Lochalsh to Inverness
Lord of The Glens
All cabins are outside facing with picture windows (with the exception of category C; see below) and all are equipped with en suite facilities, air conditioning/heating and satellite television. There are three categories of cabin, each fitted to the same high standard, and with either a double bed or two single beds.
All cabins are on the top deck or middle deck and have a picture window.
All cabins are on the middle deck and have a picture window. Though still spacious category B cabins are smaller than
All cabins are on the are on the lower deck and have (high level) port-hole windows.
Category A: Twin £2990 per person. Single not available.
Category B: Twin £2790 per person. Single £3790.
Category C: Twin £2490 per person. Single £3490.
Single supplement on request
• Accommodation throughout per person based on sharing a twin or double bedded cabin
• On board meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last
• Expert speaker and local guides where necessary
• Captain’s welcome reception
• Transfers, excursions and admissions
• Crew gratuities
• Travel insurance
JULY 10 - 20, 2010
JUNE 30 – JULY 10, 2011
JULY 17 – 27, 2011
Isle of Iona
With its memories of St Columba and its illustrious abbey, the tiny island of Iona is one of Britain’s most sacred sites.
- Culloden Moor, Clava Cairns
- Isle of Mull
- Lochs Ness, Oich and Lochy
- Isle of Skye